Get started on sharing your unique story with the world today.
Learn how you can finish your manuscript next week.
A proven step-by-step guide to the publishing world.
Hold your own book in your hands sooner than you thought possible.
Leverage the power of a published book to become a recognized authority in your field
Create extra income streams
“The course helped me to start working in my book. I highly recommend it.”Perla Soto
“Write a Book in a Week has been a powerful tool to work on my personal story and write my book. Getting published was a natural next step. It feels great to show people my book, and enjoy the benefits it brings to my life and career.”Kenneth Alsop
“The Write a Book in a Week program gave me the perfect blueprint for starting on my book and seeing it through to the end. Now I'm able to offer my clients a copy of my book, which they love. In return I've gotten so much new business!”Evelyn Simons
- Write a Book in A Week Video FREE PREVIEW
- The author opportunity FREE PREVIEW
- What is an authorpreneur? FREE PREVIEW
- [Download] Framework Worksheet FREE PREVIEW
- The Book Starter Framework FREE PREVIEW
- Your Book Title FREE PREVIEW
- The Purpose For Your Book FREE PREVIEW
- Your Core Message FREE PREVIEW
- Designing Your Target Audience FREE PREVIEW
- Your Core Value(s) FREE PREVIEW
- Next Steps: Follow The System FREE PREVIEW
- The Big Question FREE PREVIEW
- Introduction to Write a Book in a Week
- A personal welcome from your instructor
- A Method To The Madness FREE PREVIEW
- Write a Book in a Week workbook
- You are now an author
- Author assignment
- Ideas FREE PREVIEW
- Full course outline FREE PREVIEW
- Tips to get the most out of this course
- Your First Steps To Becoming An Author FREE PREVIEW
- Rewatch the intro webinar FREE PREVIEW
- Introduction FREE PREVIEW
- Changed world FREE PREVIEW
- Expert FREE PREVIEW
- Realtor differentiate FREE PREVIEW
- High perceived cost FREE PREVIEW
- Open doors FREE PREVIEW
- Results FREE PREVIEW
- Speaking and sales FREE PREVIEW
- Give them away FREE PREVIEW
- You can do this FREE PREVIEW
- Quiz: Becoming and Being An Author
- Planning your book - introduction
- Structure and what to write about
- What's Your Story?
- What to write about exercise
- 20 things exercise
- Structuring your writing ideas
- Book purpose
- Purpose statement
- Leveraging Your Passion
- Passion test
- Top passions
- Content ideas
- Content approach
- Get organized
- Planning wrap up
- Can you really write a book in a week?
- The system
- Writers block
- Writing exercise
- Writing advice (audio)
- Finding the time to write
- The 4 steps
- Real life example
- Edit and recycle content
- Quiz: The Write a Book in a Week System
- Wrapping up the Writing Module
- Welcome to the Publishing Module
- Book title
- Left vs right brain
- Title exercise
- Title exercise wrap up
- Getting endorsements
- Sample Endorsement Email
- Publishing and binding
- Sample Copyright Page Text
- QR codes
- What Makes You a Bestselling Author?
- Publishing options
- Quiz: Publish Your Book
- Publishing Wrap Up
- Now Make Money From Your Book
- You wrote a book, now what?
- Get rid of them
- MSI mindset
- Setting goals
- Marketing masterplan
- Sales mindset
- Attraction marketing
- Buy now cards
- Strategy to increase the sales of your book
- Public speaking
- Give them away
- Recycle content
- Getting publicity
- Start now author
- Give and take interviews
- Book launch party
- Give 10 away every month
- Common Social Media Mistakes
- Social media secrets for authors
- Quiz: Author Sales Mastery
- Wrapping Up Author Sales Mastery
- Full course review
- 6 Reasons To Not Give Up On Your Writing Dream
- The end
Why did you make this course?
After my book came out, everybody asked me how I managed to write a book, how I found a publishing home for it, and then (eventually) how I managed to turn my book into a bestseller. The entire process made me fall in love with writing books and seeing them published, and I want to share those benefits with as many budding authors as possible. I believe everyone has a book inside of them - and it's time to bring that book out and put it down on paper.
Will this be more work?
Yes. Writing a book is a lot of work, and after it's published there's even more work: being a published author can open doors for you that you never thought were possible. The key is to have a system. This course is a learning experience designed for you to leave with tangible outcomes and a proven structure to follow on the rest of your author journey.
Do I have to finish my book in a week?
Not necessarily. Once you know the system to write a book in a week you can choose to apply that system to any timeline you're comfortable with, whether it's a week, a month, a year, or a decade. It's up to you. The key is to have a system that will break the book writing and publishing process down into manageable pieces. Using a step-by-step proven approach you can implement it at any pace you're comfortable with. The key is to get started.
What about the quality of a book written in a week?
See for yourself: my Freedom Project book series is written using the approach I teach. The focus in this program is not on speed or creating content quickly, it's about following a proven system that will help you get your book idea out of your head and down on paper. You can write your entire manuscript in well under one week, and then take appropriate time for the editing process to finetune your writing. As Ernest Hemingway said: "Write drunk, edit sober."
Is this self-publishing?
In the course we'll discuss a number of publishing options and the pros and cons for each. Self-publishing is one of the options available to you, but ending up with a basement or garage full of books was never my goal: there are better options out there.
Can't I do this on my own?
Sure. Information is free and abundant. You're not required to work with me, but the proven best practice approach I teach in this course will save you both time and money versus figuring it all out on your own. Most books published (including those published by traditional publishers) will fail and never sell more than a few copies. This course is designed to increase your chances of success and avoid the pile of "flopped" books.
How do I know if this is right for me?
Not sure if this is the right program for you? Get in touch or request a complimentary preview and we'll walk you through the details of becoming an "authorpreneur" and what this would mean for you and your business. Would NOW be a good time to get started?
I have another question
No problem. You can message my team using the messenger icon at the bottom of this page. You're also welcome to text me directly at 587-327-0333. I look forward in hearing from you and supporting you on your author journey.
On-Demand Access To All 6 Modules
This multimedia learning experience delivers the perfect balance of information, instruction, and examples. The full program includes access to all 6 modules of the full Write a Book in a Week program.
Weekly Accountability Checkins
To help you stay on track on your journey as an author, weekly accountability checkins via email are included with the full program.
Interactive Learning Experience
Access to all bonus resources and a printable PDF workbook is included with every module, containing exercises and bonus resources to help you get the most out of your learning experience. A mix of guided exercises and worksheets will help you implement what you've learned.
$99.00 / month
Write a Bestselling Non-Fiction Book In Less Than 20 Hours
You have a book inside you. Get started on sharing your unique story with the world today. Finish your book next week.
$99.00 / month
The Ultimate Guide To Getting Your Paperback Book Published
A proven step-by-step guide to the publishing world. Hold your own book in your hands sooner than you thought possible.
$99.00 / month
The Comprehensive Guide To Generating Income From Your Book
Leverage the power of a published book. Create extra income streams and become a recognized authority in your field.