How I constantly book free and deeply discounted airfare.
How I travel-hacked Las Vegas and got upgraded to "high-roller" status.
How I get an annual free Caribbean vacation.
And much, much more...
Free Long Haul Airfare
I book free and deeply discounted airfare all the time. I show you how I earn the free flights and how I book them to get as many flights as possible, continuously. I've flown all over North America, but also to South America, Europe, Asia, you name it. Often in business class.
Elite Travel Status
I get free trips, room upgrades, discounted rates and executive benefits no matter where I travel. This includes executive lounge access when I fly and high-roller "Diamond" status in many Las Vegas hotels.
More bonus value and exclusive benefits
I can't share all the travel secrets publicly here. Jump inside the program to see all the other benefits. This advanced course goes well beyond using rewards points for free flights.
- The Story Behind The Revolution
- Welcome to the Travel Revolution
- The travel industry is very simple
- Giving all the secrets away
- Breaking down the layers
- Executive Summary
- Why this program?
- Falling in love with travel
- A year from now
- Download the workbook
- PDF Workbook
- If travel was free
- Your ticket
- Exercise: write your ticket
- Your worldwide community
- Connect outside the classroom
- Be clear on why you're here
- Getting your questions answered
- Exercise: Brainstorming
- Get to know your instructor
- The dream is free
- My story
- Exercise: Travel Hacking
- Why do we travel?
- Life is a permanent vacation
- A heightened state of awareness
- Driving a Porsche
- Experience Value
- Chartering a helicopter
- Stress Free Travel
- Solo Travel
- Dealing with issues
- Isn't hacking illegal?
- Travel hacking mindset
- Cheap travel
- Free Airfare
- I can fly
- Flying direct
- I can fly for free
- Get a free flight
- How free airfare works - part 1
- How free airfare works - part 2
- Free airfare introduction
- Getting a free flight
- Application process walkthrough - part 1
- Getting multiple free flights
- Application process walkthrough - part 2
- Exercise: Your Rewards Points
- Flying free forever
- Maximizing points
- Earning travel rewards
- Ticket 1 - Long haul deeply discounted
- Ticket 2 - Long haul, free
- Ticket 3 - Short haul, free
- Ticket 4 - Short haul, deeply discounted
- Exercise: booking your rewards flight
- Upgrading your experience
- The joy of booking travel
- Too many options?
- Booking travel online
- At the airport
- Become an insider
- Travel Hacking Las Vegas
- Elite benefits prerequisites
- Apply for elite benefits
- Travel Hacking the Bahamas
- My Annual Bahamas Trip - part 1
- My Annual Bahamas Trip - part 2
- Upgrading Las Vegas
- High roller benefits - part 1
- High roller benefits - part 2
- Booking your Bahamas trip
- Advanced: doubling your benefits
- Do It Yourself Travel
- Airport Lounge Access
- What To Do When You're Overbooked
- Limousine transfer services
- 5 Travel Tweaks
- Money Saving Tips
- Avoiding Surprise Airline Fees
- A different take on travel expenses
- Your Trip Recovery Plan
- Ideas and bonus resources
- Do NOT quit your job to travel the world
- Happiness and travel
- Travel Industry Secrets - part 1
- Travel Industry Secrets - part 2
- Finding Curated Hotels - part 1
- Finding Curated Hotels - part 2
- Booking Curated Hotels
- Additional Hotels and Benefits
- Becoming an insider yourself
- Free Travel Magazine
- Further Reading
- Further Learning
- Greetings from Jamaica
- Travel safe
Is travel hacking legal?
Travel “hacking”, to some, sounds illegal. If you were to hack a bank’s computer for example, you could find yourself behind bars for a significant portion of your time on this planet. Obviously, when you’re trying to see the world ending up behind bars is not what I’m trying to do. What I teach in my travel hacking course is perfectly legal – and the travel industry loves me for it. I’ve often been upgraded to business class (for free or for a very minimal fee), and I can’t remember the last time I’ve actually stayed in the room category I booked: hotels always upgrade me. Watch the preview video and see for yourself what I do.
Is this about cheap travel?
There seems to be a misconception out in the world about travel and the money we pay for it. There are permanent nomads who claim to “travel” all the time. They tend to sleep on other people’s couches, camper vans or hostels. On the other end of the spectrum is the belief that travel is expensive. A friend once told me she was saving for a trip to Germany with her son, and her savings goal was 20,000 (!) dollars to turn that dream into a reality. I’m not (at all) about cheap travel. I usually enjoy staying in luxury properties around the world. You don’t need a lot of money to travel well. Read that again. The key is to travel well. I’ve stayed in hostels before, and there’s no shame in that. But there is a time in life to enjoy the finer things. It’s up to you to decide when that time starts.
Do I have to watch timeshare presentations?
No. Forget about timeshares. I don't own one and have met very few people who enjoy their timeshare ownership. Their sales tactics lure people in with "free" show tickets and other "perks". But in exchange you have to spend your vacation time in a high pressured sales presentation of timeshare properties. My time is precious, and I don't waste my time like that. I strongly recommend you don't do either.
Isn't travel hacking just practical advice on packing my bag?
Some also think that travel hacking is nothing more but to organize your bag a certain way. I’d be happy to share my packing tips with you, but that has nothing to do with real travel hacking. Travel hacking is to take advantage of certain memberships, promotions and tactics to leverage the travel industry to get what you want, in a way that is a win-win for everyone.
What's the Elite Level registration for?
Both registration options include access to ALL Travel Revolution content. The elite level includes an elevated level of benefits and privileges, and (pending approval) a gifted one year membership to unprecedented benefits and networking opportunities.
I have another question...
Great. Just click the messenger icon at the bottom of this page and we'll be happy to chat with you personally.
Travel Hacking Airlines: Fly For Free
Learn how to get on board of airplanes with free or deeply discounted tickets, business or economy class. You choose where to go and how to fly.
Travel Hacking Las Vegas
Forget about the touristy recommendations from your friends. See another side of Vegas: VIP. Upgrade your next Vegas experience and get treated like a high-roller, without breaking the bank.
Travel Hacking Hotels: Elite Status
Upgrade your travels with access to insider hotel rates and best kept secrets of the travel industry. Get hotel elite status, secret rates, and access to curated hotels around the world.