Understand your positioning: Have a clear understanding of what motivates you as a creative entrepreneur, your goals as well as "sacred" principles.
Growth Hacking best practices: Further build your personal brand leveraging your own platform, reversing the social media flow.
Advice, not just value: You'll leave with a tangible action list focused on main priorities that drive sales and results
“This course is very informative and has inspired me to take massive action.”
“The teacher is authentic and share real strategy to get freedom.”
“Awesome Class! Very inspiring.”
Today, thousands of entrepreneurs and business owners are using something that’s working very well right now for anyone looking to add a little “magic” to their branding and marketing message. But don’t worry, this is not another get-rich-quick-scheme. Overnight results don’t exist. But if you’re willing to do a little work… read on.
If you’re familiar with building businesses at all, you know how fast the landscape can change. Trends, tools, and best practices often shift, grow, and become different over time. I certainly don’t claim to know the full future of being a creative entrepreneur —but what I do know is that it’s bright. There are as many ways to make money from your online presence as there are business ideas in the world. While I certainly can’t cover them all in this program, my course will take you through some of the fundamental ways to structurally improve your online presence.
I wouldn’t be teaching properly if we weren’t honest about some of the downsides of being an entrepreneur. I'll talk about how long it takes before you might start seeing results. You’ll walk away with a better sense of what to expect from the online landscape, so you can see exactly where you fit in as a creative entrepreneur.
As a business consultant, I have worked with many large and small business owners and continue to do so every year. Unfortunately there is no magic checklist of steps that you can follow to “guarantee” success, even though many modern day gurus like to make you believe otherwise (and charge you accordingly).
I believe everyone has a personal brand, whether you like it or not. And it can work for you if you take care of it and build it, or against you if you don’t. It doesn’t matter whether you’re an entrepreneur, stay-at-home-mom (or dad) or full-time employee, or something in between. Personally, I’ve received numerous free trips, personalized welcome letters and gifts in hotels, and other cool perks – all simply because of my social media following and the personal brand I’ve built around it. And that’s not meant to impress you, but it is meant to impress upon you that you should start taking your online presence and personal brand seriously.
- What's working really well
- What Is This Course?
- Digital Marketing and Growth Hacking Workbook
- Connect With Your Instructor
- Constantly Negative News
- A Year From Now...
- What a millionaire says when you ask about what they do for a living
- The Dream Is Free
- Why This Course Is So Important
- Coffee Break - Worksheet 1: Core Values
- You need more of the green stuff
- Welcome and Digital Marketing Introduction
- Building something for yourself
- The Creative Entrepreneur Mindset
- Your Business Idea(s)
- Financial Freedom
- Setting Goals
- Reaching Your Goals
- Coffee Break - Worksheet 2: Brainstorming
- Beat The Mental Sissies
- Rules Of Growth
- The Pillars of Success
- The Emotional Game
- Thoughts, feelings, actions, and results
- Create Your Own Economy
- We're all in sales
- Getting to know your customer
- Your most popular solutions
- Coffee Break - Worksheet 3: Your Customer
- Product Satisfaction
- Competitor Analysis and Comparison
- Your Market Solution
- Coffee Break - Worksheet 4: Your Product / Service
- Your Business Idea
- Your Idea Needs A Great Website
- Coffee Break - Worksheet 5: Your Website
- Writing Killer Content
- The Technical Infrastructure Behind Your Site
- Have a close look at the people in your life
- Getting personal with video
- When The Phone Rang...
- Your Social Media Tree
- Coffee Break - Worksheet 6: Your Social Media Tree
- Putting the social back in social media
- The Social Media Bull Sh*t
- Reversing the social media flow
- My favourite social media network
- SEO Marketing
- Your SEO Goals
- Trying Something New With The Cycle of Deming
- 8 Ways To Become Successfull
- You're The Author of Your Own Story
- Ideas and Next Steps
- All It Takes Is To Get Started
- Living by Experience Magazine
- Write a Book
- Further Reading and Learning
- Final Words: Success and Value
As an bestselling author, consultant and speaker I wear a lot of different hats. These hats serve a bigger purpose—my vision is to inspire and equip you to #justfly to your goals faster. I'm here to help you along the way. I have 15+ years of IT and management consulting experience. I'm also the author of international bestselling book series “The Freedom Project“. I'm an award-winning photographic artist, and professional world traveler. My inspiration comes from traveling all over the world. I call the Canadian Rocky Mountains my “home", and the rest of the world my “office". Through my art, writing and appearances as a keynote speaker I enjoy sharing my colourful experiences with the world.